How to Clean Suede Designer Purses
Cleaning suede designer purses is easy.
Just follow these simple steps:
· Use a suede brush to lift the surface of the suede. This helps to get some of the dirt out of it.
You can use a pencil eraser to remove some dirt marks or dry stains.
· Use a nubuck cloth, it will remove the dirt from the fiber. This works best with ink stains.
Anything that didn't come off, is likely to never come off.
· Try applying a little white vinegar then use a cloth to scrub it off.
· A suede cleaner kit will work very well.
The Kiwi Suede and Nubuck Cleaner is perfect and can be purchased at Walgreens for less than $6.
Or if you don't feel like making a trip to the store, check out the listings below for suede cleaners online
· Start using a suede protector which will help keep out dirt from getting into the leather.
This makes any type of cleaning easier in the future.
· Never use soap on suede!
If you have anything to add to this information, I'd love to hear from you.